Letting Go

 I have been through many phases during my long spiritual journey. Letting go is a theme I have flirted with in the past but I am now taking it to the next level. I know that I am not my identity, nor my thoughts, my name or my gender. I like you, am a spiritual being having a physical experience. Duirng the last forty year or so I identified as a  hypnotherapist, a massage therapist, an energy healer, a writer. I am now letting all those labels go just as I once shredded all my certificates and diplomas. So what now?  I don''t know, there are endless possibilies when you let go of the  identification with "me" and "my". 

Instead of knocking on the doors of publishers which is often  not only frustrating but also disappointing I am simply getting out of the cycle. What is meaningful to me seems not to be meaningful to others, this is the diversity of being human. I will give up writng for now, maybe for ever, and see what the universe presents me with. I am surrendering all my hopes and dreams and stopping the knocking on doors that don't open and I am sitting in the unknown. It is strange and a little disconcerting yet such a relief to let go of all the striving and the trying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Introspection

New Year

Being in the moment