New Year

 I want to say Happy New Year and I do wish it for you all but I am mindful of the deep unrest in parts of our world where thousands won't have food, shelter or safety. These are three basic needs that we all share. I cannot imagine living in such a nightmare situation. While I acknowledge this I am deeply grateful for all the good fortune that I have where those basic needs are met and others besides. 

For me this New Year symbolises a new beginning, one where I intend to be the best version of myself. My intentions are to be more open hearted, loving and kind. To value my gifts that can be used to serve others, whatever they may be. I am still unpacking what I have to offer and instead of falling into the imposter syndrome, I intend to value and honour myself more and take more risks even if it means failing. 

I hope to be brave enough to take opportunities as they arise rather than fall into the ego narrative that I am not "good enough" or dont measure up to the task. I have played small long enough, I am not getting any younger and before I leave this good earth I want to have at least made a dent in my mission, whatever that may be. 

I encourage all of you, to become more of your true self, listen to ego less and fly. Each of us has a role to play in this human existence and we are all important in our own way. I wish you all the very best of what life has to offer. May we all find inner peace so that we can radiate it out to those who need it but are in challenging and frightening situations where hate seems to dominate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death reminds us to live

Reflection